Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Let's Do 52 - Weeks 13 & 17

I went to the beach this weekend to relax, and ended up spending all day Saturday walking on the sand, collecting sea glass, and enjoying the wind in my hair. I got these pictures (and many more great ones) while there...

Week 13 - Connect
The place I feel most 'connected' with the earth, and the most grounded in who I am is on the beach, with my toes buried in the sand, listening to the waves roll up. Here is my 'connect' picture, showing just that.


Week 17 - Tired
Stumbling upon this little guy was a like a miracle. This baby seal was sunbathing, trying to find just the right way to get comfy with his driftwood pillow. He woke a bit when I walked up to take his picture (I got about 2 feet away from him), but as soon as I walked away, he went back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment