Monday, February 21, 2011

Let's Do 52 - Catching Up Again (weeks 4-7)

I know...I'm bad. I have failed at my assignments for Let's Do 52. But at least I'm catching up! Here are weeks four through seven. Week eight will follow shortly. :)

Blessings
I love this picture. This shows a perspective I love - looking at her from the side when she is full of joy. I took this today on the playground. My kids are such a blessing to me...


Delicate or Shadows
I'm not sure this picture totally fits the theme, but you know what? Its my picture and its my blog, so deal! :)


Obsession or Hearts
I took this picture of Zeal playing with his cars - an obsession of his. Here they are, all lined up and ready to race.


Handmade or Macro
So, I chose to do a 'macro' for this picture. I'm pretty sure that just means closeup? I don't know really. :) So here's a close-up of some moss growing on a tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment