Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bring on the Rain!

I took down my Valentines Decor (finally!) today and needed something to replace it with. Its really to early for Easter stuff, and I'm not big into the shamrock and leprechaun things for St. Patty's day. I decided to go with the rainbow theme - a bit of St. Patty's Day feel to it, but also very spring-y. I grabbed the great rainbow printable from eighteen25, who took it from Rebecca Cooper. Print, frame, and there you have it!

For the little picture, I took a 5x7 canvas I had, printed an *old* pic of the kids playing in the rain (in Fairbanks!), and adhered that to the canvas. I then raided my ribbon stash, and made a rainbow edge. Add ink to the edges (blue, for rain), and you've got the finished product.

Simple, cheap, and cute!



And while we're talking about rain, I LOVE this song by Charlotte Martin called "Everytime it Rains." It's definately going on my life soundtrack...

No comments:

Post a Comment