Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day Date with Myself

The YMCA had a 'date night' thing tonight for Valentines Day where the kids got to play, do crafts, eat pizza, etc. while Mom and Dad got to go out for a romantic evening.

Being unattached (my first unmarried Valentines Day in quite some time), I didn't think this was any reason for me not to participate! So I dropped the kids off and headed out on a date with myself...

Valentines Day Date:
* White Citrus travel size bubble bath for later tonight - $3.50
* Manicure, complete with fancy little rhinestones and flowers - $16.00
* Triple Chocolate Meltdown from Applebees while reading "The Lost Symbol" - $4.99
* Not having to shave my legs - PRICELESS

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you a had a wonderful Valentine's Day. Fancy nail, Angie! Bling, Bling!

    ReplyDelete