Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tantilizing Tuesday - Maple Glazed Salmon


Tonight's new recipe - taken from allrecipes.com, with a few of my own alterations... I served mine with cous-cous, carrots, and grapes.

On a scale of 1 (uck) to 5 (awesome-ness!) I would rate this dish a 3. The fish flavor was a bit strong, and there wasn't as much maple flavor as I'd like. I was pretty neutral on it, although, both my kids really liked it.

Maple Glazed Salmon
3/4 c. maple syrup
3 T. soy sauce
2 t. brown sugar
1/2 t. garlic powder
1 1/2 lbs salmon

1) Mix glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
2) Line a pan with foil. Place salmon in foil and cover with glaze.
3) Marinate salmon for 8-10 minutes each side.
4) Cook salmon in foil packet at 425 for approximately 15 minutes, or until it can be flaked with a fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment