Monday, September 13, 2010

Family Fun Times Friday - WalMart Disaster

This week's second life lesson: Do not attempt a trip to WalMart as your Family Fun Times trip. Especially if you're shopping for a vaccum and kitty litter. Your children will inevitably turn into whining terrors the instant they walk through the doors of WalMart (its the lighting, I swear!) You will inevitably turn into that frazzled, frumpy looking mom with a crazed look screaming, "Get back over here. Don't make me count to three! I swear! I'm going to! 1-2-Come on! 1-2-I said stop it! If you don't stop it..." You will end up buying far more than a vaccum and kitty litter, and your children will cry all the way home.

Learned this one the hard way too.

Needless to say, Family Fun Times Friday was not particuarily fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! Okay, I'm not laughing AT you, I'm laughing WITH you. Seriously. My oldest has been pretty angelic throughout her life. When we added Numero II, well, it's been an eye opener to true parenthood. She's not terrible, just willful. Ah, the battles, the tears, the exhaustion, the embarrassment....at least in moments like these, right?

    ReplyDelete