Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Tantilizing Tuesday - Easy Rice Pudding



I got this recipe from Sandra Lee's SemiHomemade magazine, and then made a few adjustments. It was super easy, and tasted pretty nummy too!

On a scale of 1 (uck) to 5 (awesome-ness!) I would rate this dish a 3.5. It tasted good, but didn't really strike me as the right consistancy for rice pudding. It was more like sweet rice (if that's all I'd been 'grading' on I would have rated it higher).

Easy Rice Pudding
Minute Rice - however many servings you want to make
Vanilla bean ice cream
cinamon, to taste
nutmeg, to taste

(1) Cook rice according to directions.
(2) While still hot, mix in vanilla bean ice cream until reaches the consistancy you want.
(3) Add cinnamon and nutmeg to taste.
(4) Serve warm, cold, or room temperature (I prefered mine warm).

No comments:

Post a Comment